This is the website accessibility statement for the Research Scotland repository in line with Public Sector Body (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
The repository is run by the partners and is hosted on the SCURL Shared Service at the University of Edinburgh.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change most of the colours, contrast levels and fonts
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- ensure no information is conveyed by colour or sound only